Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Nursery management software

we use toddlenomics, after a tricky 4 months we have ironed out all the little glitches and we have an amazing bespoke system to suit our setting. They couldn't be more helpful, even answering my emails at weekends and once they gave me a ring on a sunday to help me sort out a problem.

Guest Hornet108

Hi,

We use Connect. Changed from First Steps over a year ago. I completely understand your frustration with First Steps. There is not a lot you can use it for. With Connect you can send group emails, print out registers for staff and children, allergy lists, accidents/medicine forms and many more. You can even use it for EYFS observations but that would require your staff to have access to computer/ipad/tablet. The support team is amazing and always happy and available to help. Really happy with this software.

Hope you find the right one for your setting. It does make a massive difference :)

we have just starting using connect and its made my life (as admin) so much easer!! Registers can be printed or you can use the iconnect, invoices are sooo easy and can be emailed. You can even send text messages through it!

When it comes to price, tell them you are looking at several different companies and they reduce the cost. the initial outlay can be expensive but then we use iConnect along side the main connect system.

Give them a call, they are very helpful x