Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Using tapestry for objective led planning

Guest whizzbang

Guest whizzbang

Hi there.

Can you help with this?! I can identify next steps for individual children in Individual areas: is there a way to select a cohort of children to identify next steps in order to plan?

Or select an area and identify which Children are not Acheiving in an area to identify this as a planning focus?

I hope this makes sense!

Thanks ;)

Hi Whizzbang,

You're not the first to ask for this- and we have it on our 'to do' list. I can't give you a definite date for the development work on the next steps feature to be completed, but it's likely to be later in the Spring. :1b

Guest whizzbang

Thanks Helen ... Although I am disappointment it doesn't exist I am also really glad that I am not being really dumb and not looking properly. :)

I will look forward to the developments :)

Yes, sorry I didn't explain that very well- unlikely we'll add the feature of grouping next steps in PRAMS according to which children share them-although we never say never!

Ok thanks, I will live in hope :D It would be very useful now that the childrens' next steps are the focus of the planning.

The only thing stopping me changing to tapestry is the fact that I only have a mifi connection in my setting and I am not sure that it is suitable to use it for Tapestry. I don't want to be adding photos and observations when I get home. :angry:

Thanks again

Hello Bubblejack

We use a mifi in setting and run tapestry fine.

We have four members of staff using it with seperate devices and we upload all observations, assessments and photos. The only thing we add at home is an occasional video clip as that will take too much data.

Good luck

Ok thanks, I will live in hope :D It would be very useful now that the childrens' next steps are the focus of the planning.

The only thing stopping me changing to tapestry is the fact that I only have a mifi connection in my setting and I am not sure that it is suitable to use it for Tapestry. I don't want to be adding photos and observations when I get home. :angry:

Thanks again

Hi, we use Mifi 4G on EE and have had no trouble in using tapestrt through this, we have had issues with the app dropping out lots on android but this is not a mifi issue :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)