Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

NEW Parental Guide to Code of Practice

Cerebra have published a guide to education for parents of children with SEN/Disability. At 35 pages, it's shorter than the DfE parental guide which is 59 pages and I think it looks much more user friendly.

The link to the page is below, you'll need to click on the left side of the page where it says "downloads" and for some reason, you need to download the front and back pages separately. I

I can't find a way to print it out or download it so anyone who works out how to do this I'd be very grateful if you could let me know!

http://www.cerebra.org.uk/English/getinformation/guides%20for%20parents/Pages/DisabledChildrenParents%E2%80%99GuideEducation.aspx

Thanks for this, it looks useful. I downloaded it and printed the same as any other PDF. The separate cover might be so that you can easily print the body of the booklet double sided, then print the covers separately.

Edited to say, strangely, the booklet prints A4 portrait but the covers print landscape as if for an A5 booklet!

Edited by Stargrower

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)