Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

X- Factor

I'm not a great fan of Chico, for those who don't watch it :oxD He is a singer :( in the X factor finals.

Tonight he did his own song, with children dancing, beware if it comes out as a single all preschool children will want to play it and dance to it. :(

anyway, his motto tonight was

FIND THE CHILD IN YOU, DON'T TAKE LIFE TOO SERIOUSLY, HAVE FUN.

I can't argue with that :(

Peggy

Oh Peggy! you are sooo right. I have just said to my husband I bet it is released pronto and children will be singing and doing the dance. I bet we hear children chanting 'It's chico time' on monday :D:D:D I agree his motto is a good one though!

PS I like Andy and Journey South :D

Andy should win, his song tonight, Me & Mrs Jones, was as good as or even better than the original ( yes I am old enough to remember it :( )

Maria should have been in the final two. :( miss her already.)

Shane or is it Shaun is ok but too confident ( I was going to say cocky but that's too rude :o )

The standard now ( and from the beginning, if I'm honest) is too high for the Conway sisters, out of their league. Only judges politics have kept them in.

Brenda is like a breath of fresh air, we need some more "Disco" in the charts- (you remember all those songs you used to be able to dance to- Donna Summers, Gladys knight, et al )

Journey South - are great, as talented as Simon and Garfunkel / Eagles ( tonight though not sure if the song worked, difficult to do a song for a solo artist as a duet- but hit all the right notes)

Chico, well the less said about talent, but can't deny he is a good ( not great) entertainer. I don't think contestants are allowed to release a single whilst in the competition, but if Chico timed it right his song tonight could make No 1 at Christmas, so to be able to do that he would need to be voted out. xD

I liked Nicholas and hope he comes back for another go next year, he is just a tad too young and inexperienced but great potential and definately has the looks. :)

Is that all of the finalists??? if I've forgotten someone then they haven't impressed me.

I think Simon Cowell is very shrewd, say no more. Mrs Osborne was a bit over dramatic tonight and as for Louis he is just so behind times and quite pathetic..............

or am I for watching the show and having an opinion on it.....?

Peggy

She has - it's called the X factor!! :D

Gotta say, Peggy, I agree with all your comments. Mrs O needs to contain herself and remember the show is about the contestants, not the judges! (Do you think she picked the Conways to get bak at Louis?)

Roll on next Saturday...

I like Andy, :D he has been brilliant every week, Journey South are good, and Brenda, did not like her song much this week but she has a great voice. Think Nicholas deserved to go, he was out of tune, think Conways will go next week.

Angela :)

I did laugh at Chico's performance. I think he's annjoying, but then I think the same of Robbie Williams, and he's the same kind of act- can't sing but a good entertainer!

As for the others, my fave is Andy, closely followed by Brenda and Shayne. Like Journey South too. Conway sisters definately to go next.

She has - it's called the X factor!!  :D

Gotta say, Peggy, I agree with all your comments. Mrs O needs to contain herself and remember the show is about the contestants, not the judges! (Do you think she picked the Conways to get bak at Louis?)

Roll on next Saturday...

43291[/snapback]

I think she had to keep the conways in, if she sent them home she would have been accused of doing it out of spite for losing Maria to them last week.

peggy

Blimey Peggy, I dont watch it, but after that report even I know what the contestants are like. I even feel like I could vote on it. You need a pass time for a Saturday night love  :wacko:  xD

43283[/snapback]

Thanks rea, I only stay in saturday night to watch Parkinson it's just that the X- Factor is on first - I jest :D

Saturday nights in are to recover from my Friday night pastime :o:(xD:(:(

Peggy :D

Any Strictly Come dancing fans on the other side?! :D

Did you see that contestants' foot? :o I cant believe he keeps on coming back. Wonder how bad it will be this week.

Arent the contestents stunning though. Wouldnt you just love to be able to dance like that. Dream Dream xD:(:(

G

I'm with you Goldilocks I'm a Coming Dancing Fan. It brings back memeories when my mum sent me to ballroom dance classes, I was 13ish and the old man that did the class used to have horrible sweaty hands. What i would have given to have one of the Strictly Team teaching me. Or Collin Jackson or Darren Gough. Now I will go back to my accounts and stop fantasising. xD:(:o:D:D

X Factor and Chico fan.

I think he is annoying, can't really sing but my foot was tapping on sat to his song. I really enjoyed it.

Light hearted, bit of a laugh.

Just what we all need.

Net x :oxD:(:(:( :wacko: xD

I do wonder if I hear something different from everyone else, I never ever never thought Nicholas did a good performance of anything ever :o:(xD

I think Maria should still be there and I'd like to spend a night out on the town with Brenda, I bet your tummy would ache from laughing and your feet would ache from dancing at the disco. :(

As for Mrs O, like the new hairdo :(

Sue x