Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Evaluation

Backl again! My assessor looked at my C3 which is to be handed in next week. She said I need to do an evaluation of C3. Do I just write up what I have learnt/know already. And what exactly do I do for knowledge evidence? do I write up info on each section i.e. 1-10 which will be just like doing an evaluation on the unit! I did ask my assessor but she was very vague and just said the work I had done was excellent but I needed to do an evaluation of C3. I have also got some notes I want to write up and I've drawn pictures of children playing with different toys and examples of toys from birth to seven yrs which I need to write a few notes on. Is this knowledge evidence as well or just extra work I have put in. Finding it a bit difficult as I go to college once a week and there isn't much time to ask assessor she is always rushing through the lesson and then dashes off. There isn't anyone at my school doing this course either so I feel like I'm working in the dark. Could do with someone elses file to flick through for a proper idea of what I'm supposed to do. Its just guess work all the time. Tutor said she would bring a file for us to look at but never has!

when i did my nvq i had to write a evaluation of what the unit had taught and what i learnt from the unit and whast i would do in my role as a result ogf the unit i dont know if this is what your assessor wants you to. i hope this helps you

43225[/snapback]

Yeah I think that is what I have to do so that helps. Just the fact that someone else has done that makes me feel better. When I talk to the other girls at college its like the blind the leading the blind. We are all trying to help each other but none of us are sure.

Hi read your notes. Do you keep a dairy? if you don't start to maintain a dairy. Now when you have planned your activity make sure you have a seperate copy for yourself so tht you will know what you have covered. Then after your assessor has assessed you go through your copy of prepared and see how your activity went. Then make an evaluation on how you did like whether the children enjoyed the activity, wht they learnt from the activity and did you feel the activity went well and if you had to do it agn what would you change. That is what your assessor wants you to do.

Hope i have helped.

Best of luck

Trudy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)