Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Initial Child Profiles

Deb

Hi

Was wondering if you good people would mind sharing your intitial child profiles. Ours badly needs updating/improving and I knew just the place to come!!

It is something parents complete when their child first starts pre-school and tells us a bit about the child (or not in our case), likes/dislikes, what they can or can't do, any special fears etc. This is separate to our registration form with contact details etc.

Hope you can help. Many thanks

Deb

Hi Deb -

Have you seen the one on our NVQ article about involving parents? It's a fairly standard one but might give you some ideas - you can find a link to the downloadable (MS Word) document from the article, which is here.

Hope that helps. :)

Hi

Was wondering if you good people would mind sharing your intitial child profiles.  Ours badly needs updating/improving and I knew just the place to come!!

It is something parents complete when their child first starts pre-school and tells us a bit about the child (or not in our case), likes/dislikes, what they can or can't do, any special fears etc.  This is separate to our registration form with contact details etc.

Hope you can help.  Many thanks

Deb

43139[/snapback]

Me too?

To add to this what do you do and how do you all assess the younger children to give you a baseline on the children when they start nursery/pre school in order to show the progression in their first year ? :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)