Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

New classroom....

Hi we are nearly finished with the extension to my Nursery(plasterers finished yesterday,electrician next week.....how soon do I need to ring Ofsted to check it out.....we have been open 10 years so know what to do but wondered if Ofsted would take a while to come if at all ??? Thanks

When we moved to new premises (not quite the same I know), Ofsted came when the building was an empty shell. I would just give them a ring and let them know what you have done, then they can decide whether they're going to come and have a look.

Thanks Stargrower...as it is now all white and clean....and Narnia ..have the new standards,as owners i

think we live and breathe the standards...new ones printed out ....will give them a ring when back from hols....by then we should have lights in there....thanks for you replies....good luck with Ofsted Narnia....had the same sort of problem in 2009 grotty inspector had it in for us...and you more than most must realise now that is what we are up against....Inspectors with different agendas.....depending on what side of the bed they get out of on the morning of your Inspection.But after our initial shock we realised that our parents are the people who matter,that keep your business afloat...not Ofsted....xxxx

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)