Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

HELPHELPHELP!

narnia

Good for you Narnia.

We can all make mistakes, it's how we rectify them that matters.

Let's hope Ofsted now thoroughly investigate this appalling mess and do the right thing by you all.

I am also seriously concerned that a report with flaws and under appeal continues to be on the Ofsted site, should this not be removed temporarily.

Sending you hugs.

Fx

No, they absolutely will not take it off site. I agree that is awful. I also agree that we all make mistakes. I have said this to them and suggested that what they said was a genuine human error. I don't know what else to do,it's very stressful, but I can't bear injustice. If i had done, or allowed things to slip by unnoticed, I would take it. Hands up, yes, I made a mistake. WHY can't they??

just catching up and was overwhelmed at the notifications! I was hoping they were congratulatory ones - so sorry to see you are still in the midst of this and getting deeper :( :angry:

I also agree that we all make mistakes. I have said this to them and suggested that what they said was a genuine human error. I don't know what else to do,it's very stressful, but I can't bear injustice. If i had done, or allowed things to slip by unnoticed, I would take it. Hands up, yes, I made a mistake. WHY can't they??

exactly Narnia! (and well done for going down fighting girl; they are digging themselves deeper and contradicting themselves as they go on and on!)

- our advisers constantly say to us if it goes a little wrong on the day (say during an activity), acknowledge that you know it went wrong, why and what you would do/should have done differently as they want to see that you know

...it would appear that it's not 'lead by example' for the inspectors, as they expect us to but more 'do as i say, not as i do' - for which we would be shot down in flames! No wonder the sector is in the pickle it's in if this is the attitude of our supposedly 'supporting body'!

Who needs enemies as the saying goes!