Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Dough Gym

I have a dough gym and funky finger resource box all ready to go if anyone out there wants to buy it as I am closing down and no one locally seems to be using the ideas!

Closing down?! That's sad, I want have them, we've got a very new manager starting, i'm aware we're on the brink of overloading her with information! :D

Why are you closing?

Economics- not enough children to support the rent, wages etc. Too many years of running at £6 per hour actual cost whilst receiving £4 per hour EYE. I've had a good 22 years so not upset and I am looking forward a new challenge

where are you in Birmingham Rea, my son is at university there so I will be up your way at the end of the September when we take him back?

Edited by max321

Economics- not enough children to support the rent, wages etc. Too many years of running at £6 per hour actual cost whilst receiving £4 per hour EYE. I've had a good 22 years so not upset and I am looking forward a new challenge

where are you in Birmingham Rea, my son is at university there so I will be up your way at the end of the September when we take him back?

We're near Kings Heath, south of the city. We're not too far from the Uni though, a lot of hubbys work is based around there especially student lets, he's the gas man. Girls are by far the messiest students!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)