Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ict Resources

Can anyone help please?

Ive just got an interactive whiteboard (YIPPIEEEE)

and im looking for any resources for teaching the key words and letter sounds and also numbers to 10.

Many thanks in advance

kelly

hi there I use my own power points for Jolly Phonics and keywords. I could try sending them to you if you are interested?

This site is a good one for begining to use the IWB

www.poissonrouge.com

have fun :)

this might be too big a file size (dont know much about how to make them smaller. As we have only done the following letters (c,a,s,t,i,l,p,n,r,h,m,:o that is all there is as I add to it each week. But its easy if you want to continue adding your own, just insert duplicate slide and then visit microsoft online for the clipart and animation. :)

I should also warn you that its not striclty Jolly Phonics... its more initial phonemes, but it does help to consolidate our awareness of the sound as we do the Jolly Phonics actioons. I usually have this playing on the IWB as the children come in in the morning. It quickly settles them too :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)