Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Polar Bears

Have just spent a very enjoyable (but partly unproductive) day shopping with my daughter. One of the items on our list was a range of 'Arctic' animals - small world type. We went in every 'pound shop', charity shop, Woolworths and even Early Learning Centre but couldn't find any. I'm desperate - either everyone on this forum has been shopping over half term or there's a serious gap in the market. ELC did have a tub of animals for £5 which I think included a polar bear - but the figures where so small I couldn't use them in a Tuff tray.

If anyone has got any - I'd love to know where you got them.

Harricroft

I have seen them in Ealry learning centres maybe your shop had just run out.. Fingers crossed you find some. I think lots of shops are making room for christmasy things.

I think places like Youngsters and Toysrus do them.

I brought quite a few large ones (polar bear, penguin, seal, etc etc) from Woburn Safari Park - and have seen them at other animal attraction type places although they aren't cheap but they are very solid and good quality

Jo

What about the Early Steps catalogue by TTS Group. On page 5 of their little brochure they have an Arctic Animal Set including snowy owl, humpback whale, reindeer, polar bear cub, female polar bear, seal cub and seal pup - there is even a picture of them in a Tuff Spot! But the set is £19.50

www.tts-group.co.uk tel 0800 318 686

is this too much info??????????

PS I love the Early Steps catalogue!

I've just bought '1' polar bear of e-bay - strangely enough I'd not thought of that. Problem with ordering something from an educational supplier now is that I'm doing a theme week on the Arctic next week - so probably wouldn't get them in time.

I just hope I'm not going to find myself getting outbid on e-bay by fellow forum members :o

Harricroft

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)