Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Happy Birthday!

SmileyPR

Happy birthday Dianne :D !

I just noticed it in the main page and I hope you have had a wonderful day.

Kind regards,

SmileyPR

(Maybe we can have this post to congratulate those who have a birthday and have it updated with the new ones that come along. What do you think :o ?)

Hi Dianne, HAPPY BIRTHDAY FORM ME TOO :D

Smiley, I like your idea of having just one post for all birthdays but it may get "lost" if not used for a while. Maybe steve can add a subforum in the lounge, just for birthday wishes ( a bit like the xmas one)

Peggy

If we do have a sub forum, which is a great idea, can we make sure that the person we are wishing happy birthday to is actually using the forum? Sometimes they have registered as a member, not a full member, and have never been on since-like one not long ago. They had registered in October 2004 and never been on since. You can check when they were last active by looking on their information page. Click on the persons name and in "active stats" on the left hand side it tells you when they last accessed the forum.

Linda

• 3 weeks later...