Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Nursery Software - Which one?

Hi there,

I am an owner and manager of a 30 place nursery. I have been toying with purchasing some nursery software for a while now and have decided it would be very beneficial and time saving for me.

I was wondering if you had any recommendations of which one is best?

Thank you :)

I am interested too. It takes me ages doing my admin but with limited budget I've just accepted it's better and more affordable probably doing it myself but I would LOVE to be spared some time if any lovely people know of a good system that works for a small setting (don't need anything flash linking chains of settings together etc...)

I use parenta, expensive to start with but is defintely helping I'm still struggling getting my head round the invoicing on it - but they are also extremely helpful :-)

At the moment we are using first steps; but we are swapping over to Redfish.

We have used first steps for over 10 years now bit are changing to redfish - redfish is designed by people who are linked to nurseries.

You do not have to pay anything for the outlay of the software - there is a monthly charge but this depends on how many children are on the register.

Speak to Nick at info@redfishuk.com