Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Morocco

Hello all,

Have left this a bit late really. As it's black history month at the mo, our school are focussing on Morocco nxt wk. I'm in rec and need to inspire my little ones. I'm doing flags using diff media, cooking a simple moroccan dish and learning a rhyme but really need simple information about the place. Have looked on web but it's all a bit complex and when I add anything like word 'child' to my search I end up with stuff about orphans and homeless children! Basically wondered if anyone knows a sit which focusses on other countries for children - maybe animals etc?

Your help will be much appreciated. Thanks! Emma

There is a book by Nigel Gray/Jane Ray called "a balloon for Grandad" - a little boy has a balloon which he loses and it flies across the sea to his Grandad Abdullah who lives in North Africa. I think it's out of print but may be in your library. It's very good for themes of travel, distance, missing family who live overseas, dual heritage..........

Edited by catma

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)