Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Example learning journeys for training/teaching

Not even sure if I'm in the right place here but I'm trying to concoct some example learning journeys (not long ones) for my students to use in activities in class. Rather than reinventing the wheel and having already deleted the anonymous ones I'd had permission to share from previous parents in a paperwork purge, I turned to Google. I found two great examples on the Suffolk website

http://www.suffolklearning.co.uk/3-11-learning-teaching/early-years/early-years-foundation-stage

but I could do with 2 or 3 more and I wondered if anyone had seen any in other places they could direct me to. I want to use them for students to analyse in terms of linking observations and assessment to theory, but I'm sure I'll find other uses for them in the future too.

If anyone has any links I'd be grateful. Thanks :D

Thank you. Can't see it fully on my phone - it might be my eyesight in fairness - but that looks like it might help. If anyone knows of any others I'm happy to collect multiple links! Thanks again.

Yes I've just remembered those too, thanks. Although I will need to do a bit of cut and paste to put together what I need for this class, but that shouldn't take too long now I've got the other three as well. Thanks all.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)