Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Flexible role play set up

I've just spent a happy hour browsing through catalogues but still not quite sure I have found what I want/need.

I currently have a large shop front as my main piece of role play furniture. It's great for being a shop but not much else. I wanting to replace it with something like a 3 part screen maybe with a window that can then become a house or a shop, a castle or a cave as the fancy takes us. Anyone got any suggestions? The budget is small!

I've found this but am not sure how flexible it would be. What do you think?

http://www.finesolutions.co.uk/products/role-play-shop

We have a similar unit. Makes an ideal vets, doctors, bank, sandwich bar, bakery, shop, ticket office for puppet show and ice cream bar to name a few. We have attached card to front counter and made palace kitchen or throne room. Once the card is on it looks very different. We used sticky back velcro to attach card and this works well.

Thank you for that feedback. I think I might get that (or something similar) as well as a wooden clothes horse that we can use to be 'walls' if we need them. The Velcro tip is a great one. I just need to try out measurements next to my children tomorrow but it seems to me that this is small enough to be able to hide when it really doesn't fit a role play area.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)