Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Continuous Provision area plans

Hi Everyone...I have just joined EYFSF. Soooo much to read!!!

I would really appreciate any help available. I have recently set up my own day nursery, wow so much to do. I am now attempting to do my continuous provision plans for each of the areas in the nursery and I have hit a brick wall. I seem to be getting nowhere fast. Please help xx

Hello MrsG38, welcome to the forum and, yes you are right, there is plenty to read.

As litlebopeep said, there are some examples in the resource library, but as your nursery is new, its a good idea to get together with your team to develop your own, or adapt others to fit your own special environment. Its a really good opportunity for you to consider What do we think?, want to happen in this area? and how are we going to encourage and support it?

I also think that rather than areas have whole setting C. Provision. All areas inter mingle.

also look at the children you have and observe them you may move, put out differently.

Always involve your staff they are your biggest asset, to have them on board will make your life easier and it is important to make them feel and be part of your setting

Good luck and hello :))

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)