Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Action Kids

We use ACTIVATE in the nursery which is by Val Sabin.

The children love it!! I know reception use it too, and when the school had the package I think we took it on as a whole school thing.

We like it as a staff also

Edited by Scarlettangel

We use Actions Kids - the children and staff love it. The Actions kids song it brilliant and I often catch myself singing it after PE! I am in a school nursery, so 3-4 year olds.

Guest sn0wdr0p

My son age 10 does ACTIVATE at school every morning and afternoon before lessons start for about 5 minutes. He has just told me only the juniors do it. I don't know anymore than that though and he is not willing to share any more info because he is glued to minecraft on his kindle.

I have never heard of these before after quick internet search all looks good but what sort of things do you do, I mean there are so many different physical programmes out there and they all sound good but I wonder what makes this programme better?

We use ACTIVATE in the nursery which is by Val Sabin.

The children love it!! I know reception use it too, and when the school had the package I think we took it on as a whole school thing.

We like it as a staff also

Do you use the level 5 one in your nursery? Can't see an easier level. Is this one ok for nursery?

We use the Activate "frogs" cd and its fine for nursery!

It's quite an old set and can't recall right now if its level 5 but t might well be.

The children enjoy the programme and every 2 weeks it alters slightly, ie adding something new in and taking something else out.

I think if you google the programme you can watch examples!

Is it the same as the Active Kids 500 programme?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)