Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

C3 Phisical Development

I NEED TO PRODUCE A CHART OF INDOOR AND OUT DOOR ACTIVITIES REGARDING PHISICAL AXCTIVITIES

CAN I USE A TOY CATALOGE CUT OUT TOYS AND DESCRIBE WHAT THE BABIES AND CHILDREN WILL GET OUT OF IT SUCH AS MOBILES FOR A ONE MONTH OLD CHILD HELPS THE BABY TO VOCUS AND IMPROVE VISION OBJECT MOVES UP AND DOWN STIMULATION LISTENING SKILLS ETC

ANY HELP WPOLD BE APPRICIATED THANKS ANN

Hi Ann, I did the DPP and I used catalogues for my work in just that way. Do different tutors/assessors want different things? Not sure, but I'm certain others will be able to give advice on that. :D

Ann,

When I did mine I made up a collage of pictures for each age range for indoors and outdoors for gross motor skills, also for fine motor skills. Not only does this save you having to write heaps but breaks up your folder and makes it more interesting to look at. :D The important thing here is that you understand the resources/activities available and which are appropriate for the different ages/stages of development. :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)