Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Little Red Hen

Hi there, does any one know of a website where I can get some story sequencing pictures for the Little Red Hen- I have done a google search but can't seem to find any actual pictures :o !!

Thanks

Hi,

If you go to googles main web page at the main search bar it says 'images' click that button. Then if you search in images it comes up with different story boards , puppets etc for the little red hen. If you ever need any storyboards or pictures, this is an excellent and easy way to find them. I found some excellent resources for incy wincy spider and harvest pictures through the images search!

Hope it is useful! :o

Goldenwink

Thank you Goldenwink I know how to find images but have never come across story boards where are they I am having a bit of trouble finding them do you have to go through all the pages?

Thanks Beau that is a great link- I didn't quite get what I wanted from an image search even though I went through loads of pages.

Have a great weekend :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)