Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Songs for end of year dvd

Hi All

Last year we made a DVD for all the children featuring photos we had took throughout the year. In the background we had songs playing- we used:

the high school musical song 'We're all in this together'

Barney- 'I love you' and 'Best of friends'

Toy story- 'you've got a friend in me'

The parents all loved the DVD and many said they had tears in their eyes. I would like to do another one this year but would like to use different songs.

Any ideas?

Thank-You :1b

Is there any way that you can record the children singing themselves? Perhaps songs they have learnt alongside topics (if you do topics)? I'm sure the parents would have even more tears in their eyes if the children sang themselves - with maybe one or two solos?! :P

x

Heather Small- Proud, Take That- Greatest Day (Never forget is good one too as Sue suggested!) Spice Girls- Goodbye, Time to Say Goodbye (various versions), M People- Moving On Up lol, R Kelly- World's Greatest, Louis Armstrong- What a Wonderful World (or the version by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole is a bit more upbeat), Somewhere Over the Rainbow

Glee have done a Graduation Album with some tracks that might fit well.

This website had lots of suggestions too

http://slideshow-studio.com/slideshow/great-songs-graduation-slideshow/

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)