Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Role play area

Hi everyone, just wondering if you could help inspire me. The children have shown a great interest in superheroes so thats where im going next but i'm a little stuck...i'm thinking superhero headquarters - telephone book with numbers for spiderman etc, keyboards and paper for children to write missions, capes, instructions how to make ben 10 watches (from the kids) etc but I just can't visualise it at all. I know it could be exciting i'm just struggling with this role play.

Also does anyone have an issue with high ceilings and just 1 large rectangle room when trying to make the role play area more like a seperate room? Any ideas how to overcome it? As i'd like material to enclose it but i just have nothing to attach it to.

Thanks in advance

Have you tried the bucket and pole thing?? four (or more buckets....small tub trugs work well) with brrom handles set in concrete in them (you can also attach hooks if you want) these then become your bits to attach material too (with large pegs/clamps or bulldog clips) can move them around as you like

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)