Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Help Needed - Slight Panic

Hello there people

I am almost sure that i have posted this before but can i find it anywhere?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? .......................... think i may be going mad!

In order to share what we do with parents (oh... and to tick another box on the school SEF form) we are putting on a Basic Skills assembly to show off we are doing to learn numbers, counting, intial sounds etc.. each class in the school is putting on a turn.

I have just been looking through my diary and had a slight panic - this is happening 2 weeks tomorrow!

Anyone out there got any simple but effective ideas that i could pinch .... PRETTY PLEASE

Thanks

Sarah :D

Edited by Sarah H

Hi

You posted on 12 Sept under Lounge/Golden time

Sorry don't know how to do links if you go to topics and then lounge golden time you should see it

Jo

Aw, now you're just showing off!! :D:oxD

Seriously, thank you very much. I have followed your link and the subsequent one and am now printing off the details. I see Peggy has had some fun trying so maybe I will pluck up the courage too...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)