Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Early Childhood Studies Oxford Brookes Uni

I am off to 'Applicant day' at Oxford Brookes tomorrow, in preparation for starting the Early Childhood Studies [bA] in September 2013

A little apprehensive as my last graduation FD was in 2008. Just wondered if anyone else was going? :mellow:

Good luck Kaz - I'm sure you won't be the only person there who feels a bit out of the loop as far as studying goes! Hope you have an inspirational day! :1b

Ha ha am no spring chicken I left school in 1984 and then started my FD in 2006. So can imagine the shock to your system.lol

Having had a few gap years just wondering if I can get back in the mode of writing assignments and staying awake in lectures seeing as I even older now hee hee

All the best for tomorrow Kaz, you wont be the only one feeling like this, the lecturers are pretty good at helping you settle in!! Those are my neck of the woods, if you fancy getting in touch pm me,x.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)