Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Development Matters Dilemma!

What we really need on this forum is a category for our 'Development Matters Dilemmas' - it could be divided into the 7 areas and then we could just 'click and ask' - it would be a great resource! I frequently wonder how to interpret a DM statement or I have an assessment and am not quite sure where to put it; by pooling our thoughts it would help to bring a little more clarity when our heads are feeling clouded! :1b

What a fantastic idea.

I totally agree I often refer back to Penny Tassoni's Practical EYFS Handbook amongst others as sometimes the statements are so wishy washy!

What a fantastic idea.

I totally agree I often refer back to Penny Tassoni's Practical EYFS Handbook amongst others as sometimes the statements are so wishy washy!

will have to dig my copy off the bookshelf in my office then!...same here try to link obs to DMS and struggle!

Totally behind this idea - sometimes it is so helpful to see how others interpret statements. In my school there is only me in the nursery and altho talk some things through with my reception colleaguews some of the earlier statements are not ones they are regularly looking at.

Forum Admin People - this would be an awesome resource!

Mel

x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)