Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Animal Workshops

I received a leaflet from Zoo Lab an interactive animal workshop. I phoned to ask content, cost etc. Preice is £70 plus VAT for 1 hour - up to 35 children over 2.5 years. There are different 'roadshows' including Pets, Caring for Living Things, Springtime, Minibeasts, Senses and Textures etc etc.

I just wondered if anyone has had them visit and what you thought about it. Was it suitable for Pre-school children, what were the staff like with the children and was it value for money?

Sue J

Sue,

I tried to get them before the summer but didn't actually manage to arrange it. The local nursery has had them though and they are fab. :D Very responsive to different age groups and will focus what they offer according to your needs.

We've booked the Nativity one - for Decemebr, of course! A colleague had them at her preschool last Christmas & highly reommended them. It was very easy to book, too.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)