Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Moderating for Nursery aged children 3-4

Hi all- I am aware of the moderation process and requirements etc for reception aged children but we are going to have a go at some moderation meetings for practitioners working with 3-4 year olds in Nursery classes/schools and PVI's so that they can have conversations about the statements and compare their judgments with others. I wondered if anyone out there has already done this or been involved in it?

Edited by surfer

Hi all- I am aware of the moderation process and requirements etc for reception aged children but we are going to have a go at some moderation meetings for practitioners working with 3-4 year olds in Nursery classes/schools and PVI's so that they can have conversations about the statements and compare their judgments with others. I wondered if anyone out there has already done this or been involved in it?

i am hoping to do this with some local school based Nurseries, who also use the kent based Early Years progress tracker system that we use

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)