Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

analysing data

Hi was wondering if someone could give me some pointers using data from ey target tracker? Seem to only be able to generate average percentage progress in aspects of learning. Cant find an overview of achievement ie percentage of chdn at each stage (30-50m etc). I know it doesn't show developing/emerging etc but can it do anything else? Help!

I do believe Mrs Tiggywinkle uses Target Tracker. I'll alert her to your query, but in the meantime hopefully someone will come along who actually understands your question! :o

Guest Mrs Tiggy Winkle

What you can do with the data is currently quite limited although I believe we are due an update around feb time ... What were you wanting to show?

Wow thanks for such a quick reply...sorry to disturb your friday mrs Tiggywinkle. Would really like an overview of number/ percentage of children at 30-50 m and 40-60m and to be able compare this to how it looked at start of autumn 1. Got to analyse our data to show progress however I can.

Guest Mrs Tiggy Winkle

You can do a progress between terms I forget how!! Will look when i have laptop in front of me and not phone! Do you use planner and learning journey at all?

Guest Mrs Tiggy Winkle

If you go to group summary and choose a particular AOL then you can show achieving and working towards. If you click on it anywhere it shows you a list of children in each category, so if you do this for each AOL for each term it will show individual progression if that helps! I don;t find the progress between terms very helpful as it only shows the statements that are fully achieved rather than the developmental stage that they are working in.... there seems to be a way to go before they have data available for the 2012 eyfs in the same way as was possible in the old format

!

Thanks Mrs Tiggywinkle. Do you use just target tracker or a paper tracker to supplement it at the moment. Our HT wants TT data but LA adviser gave us a paper tracker which I can see is far more useful especially when I am planning. Oh well will have to see who shouts the loudest!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)