Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Computer Programmes For Nursery

Hi Jacquie,

We've recently spent our elearning credits and have some brilliant programmes called Leaps and Bounds - there are three plus one called Musical Leaps and Bounds. The children really enjoy them and are making very good progress with the associated skills as they are so motivated!

Sue :D

We've just been told we have about £100 to spend on elearning credits for the very first time so I'm interested in your recommendations, too. I think Pink Cow just set up a scheme where they'll research the best product for you but I haven't looked at it in any detail yet.

I have just moved into Nursery this term and find that there are very few programmes suitable for the nursery children. I know they used Cbeebies but I feel that this wasn't really approprite all the time. Any good suggestions please?

37546[/snapback]

We've just purchased the spark island cd's for FS and KS1 staff seem to like them and the children enjoy the activities.

I have just bought Special Me from d2 Digital by Design-it is a really good program for PSED. I have also bought recently quite a few programs from Neptune Computer Technology-On the farm, Transport and Minibeasts, to name just a few.

I find Sherston and 2 Simple have some good programs for very young children.

Linda

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)