Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Widget symbols

Does anyone know where I can download free widget symbols? I am looking for symbols for the following words:

'what', 'where', 'who', 'describe'

Any help would be much appreciated as I need them for part of my peer observation activity next week. I have access to the symbols at school, but am preparing my lesson today ;) .

Many thanks!

Www.widget.com has loads you can use.

Unfortunately it looks like you have to have 'Communicate in print' to be able to download these resources - but thanks anyway!

Does anyone know where I can download free widget symbols? I am looking for symbols for the following words:

'what', 'where', 'who', 'describe'

Any help would be much appreciated as I need them for part of my peer observation activity next week. I have access to the symbols at school, but am preparing my lesson today ;) .

Many thanks!

Does this help?What, where, who, describe.pptx

Glad you have what you want, when I first went to widget.com (first that came up googling widget symbols) I had a list of scenarios..classroom, shops, months, days etc it just let me open them as black and white pics I could copy/paste to word ...the 'where' was a sign post with either a ? Or not...but when I went back couldn't find them again :(

Glad you have what you want, when I first went to widget.com (first that came up googling widget symbols) I had a list of scenarios..classroom, shops, months, days etc it just let me open them as black and white pics I could copy/paste to word ...the 'where' was a sign post with either a ? Or not...but when I went back couldn't find them again :(

Thanks for trying, mouse63!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)