Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Learning Styles - Help! :)

Hi have you identified the learning styles of all the children in your setting and how do you do this? I am struggling with this if anyone can help - maybe recommend a book I can read or something?

Hi Katherine, I always found this very difficult!

As long as you are providing lots of different stimuli you will almost certainly be meeting all your children's needs. Visual clues, auditory reinforcement, opportunities to be active and investigating as well as quieter and more reflective with a good mix of questioning.

Hi I don't go as far as identifying learning styles in individuals unless there is a particular problem. I just make sure as far as possible that each session has Visual, auditory and kinaesthetic elements to appeal to all learning styles.

Debx

Hi, we use the charateristics of effective learning to help us. if a child mainly falls into playing and exploring we can provide those oppertunities.

Hope this helps

Hi no I mean learning styles I am so glad no one else works out individual chidlrens learning styles, I have no idea how to do that I do provide for all learning styles so that is good! thanks for your helpx

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)