Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Combined Literacy And Num Plan

Hi there

I have asked this before but didnt get any response and wondered if i posted it in the wrong forum!!

I was thinking of doing a literacy / numeracy plan that is on one sheet for at least the first term. does anyone else do anything similiar that they would be willing to share

thanks

charlotte :o:)

Did this one - was quite pleased with it but after talking with my other reception teacher we agreed that there needs to be one each in order to have a better overview of the groups (we may be Ofsteded so the more detailed the better for us!)

I'll attach what I did but I can't say whether or not it works coz I hadn't implemented it! It basically has lit carpet input at one side and num input at other. Simple as that!

D xxx

Example_combined.doc

Hi there

I have asked this before but didnt get any response and wondered if i posted it in the wrong forum!!

37200[/snapback]

It's always very quiet over the summer Charlotte but it will start to get busier now. Don't take it personally! :D

Hi there

I was thinking of doing a literacy / numeracy plan that is on one sheet for at least the first term. does anyone else do anything similiar that they would be willing to share

thanks

charlotte :o  :)

37200[/snapback]

Sorry for not replying Charlotte but find seperate Lit and Num easier to manage.

Hi Charlotte, sorry we must have missed your earlier post. Holidays and all that!

Im afraid we dont do separate lit/num plans at all in reception, we cover everything on one sheet(well usually 2 as it tends to spread) We are in the process of developing a new format which I think will be very much a work in progress, as I dont think its quite how we want it just yet.

We are also expecting OFSTEd imminently but we have never had any problems with this type of ffromat in rpevious inspections.

There are lots of samples here which have been donated by members, give a shout if you cant find them.

I think what matters is that you have something that works for you and is managebale in terms of workload and easily understood by those who use it and also to anyone who has to pick up your planning at the last minute if you have any staff absences.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)