Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Here I Am Look!

Steve

Hi all -

With apologies to all those who have contacted me via email and/or PM over the last 10 days! I went to Dorset on a week's holiday, but found no possibility of any internet connections. No mobile phone coverage, so no mobile phone modem - and one payphone in the house with no place to stick my modem cable in. So to all intents and purposes I was completely internet free - which is scary when you rely on it as much as me... :o

On top of which, when I got home I found a queue of various relatives and friends all demanding to stay with me, with the result that I've only been able to log in and make sure there are no urgent problems to be dealt with. I've now beaten them off with a stout stick, however, and should be catching up with my (300 plus!) emails over the next day or so. So if you've sent me anything over the last week or so and wonder why Steve is ignoring you so rudely, it's nothing personal and I will get back to you soon! xD

I can see you've been busy anyway - it might take me a while longer to catch up with your conversations on the Forum, so if you think I should be getting to some of them sooner, just PM me with a link to the topic. :)

hi Steve, Im sure the rest was good for you and having had 2 boys champing at the bit without internet and other associatied mod cons while we were in USA, I can understand how you might feel!!! :D

Hope the holiday was good and you are all refreshed and ready to go.