Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Had A Lovely Day.

I have had a lovely day today. Started with breakfast in bed, served by my lovely hubby. Went to Kew Gardens to see the Chihuly at Kew exhibition. My hubby bought me a lovely but expensive book, lunch and did not complain, not even a little bit. What a star!

post-1979-1125437078_thumb.jpg

Happy Birthday Mimi, :D

I'm glad you have had a lovely day, sorry, I didn't check B'day list ( I tend to just go to view new post) otherwise I would have sent my birthday wishes at the beginning of your special day.

Sweet dreams of a lovely day.

Peggy

Happy belated birthday Mimi - only just got back from being away - you had some fantastic weather and Kew is beautiful. It's really nice to take stock sometimes and get out for the whole day and treat yourself. Are you close to Kew? Whereabouts are you based?

Don't spend too long reading your book - the autumn term is fast approaching and summer is nearly over aaargh............ another three weeks off and I would be ready to return - as it is I am quite happy lazing around - why is it the less you have to do the less you get done?

Nikki

Thank you every one for your birthday wishes, it takes us about half an hour by car, we haven't been for many years we should go more often but I really wanted to see the glass exhibition by Chihuly, I was surprised at how well the sculptures blended into the foliage. Have to attach another picture for you all to see.

post-1979-1125481248_thumb.jpg