Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ss And Elg Overviews

Hope you can help. I have a really good grid in my planning file that I think I found on here. It has, on one sheet, all the SS and ELGs in their colour coded boxes from the profile. I found it invaluable and made loads of notes on it last year and was hoping to print out a new copy for this Sept. Problem is, I can't find it on the hard drive and I don't know what it was called to find it on here!

If anyone of you know what I'm talking about , could you give me a point in the right direction please!!???

Thanks

D xxx

Thanks SmileyPR but no. It literally has all the profile points, colour co-ordinated on 1 landscape A4 sheet of paper. Doesn't have space for class names of anything - it just shows all the point from the profile on the one sheet rather than having to flick through the booklet.

Thanks anyway!

D xxx

Hi

Think I may have found what you are looking for but for the life of me cannot remember how to put a link in :o

If you go to the forum index and under Dedicated nursery, pre school and playgroup setting discussions (Observations, assessment, planning) you will find a thread called 'Stepping stones -planning' scroll down the replies and the message on April 2 2005 at 15:40 has a wonderful document attached! Sorry this is a long winded route and hope it's what you are looking for :)

Hope you can help.  I have a really good grid in my planning file that I think I found on here.  It has, on one sheet, all the SS and ELGs in their colour coded boxes from the profile.  I found it invaluable and made loads of notes on it last year and was hoping to print out a new copy for this Sept.  Problem is, I can't find it on the hard drive and I don't know what it was called to find it on here!

If anyone of you know what I'm talking about , could you give me a point in the right direction please!!???

Thanks

D xxx

37042[/snapback]

Think this might be it..............

6_areas_of_learning.doc

37054[/snapback]

Yes I know exactly what you mean because I printed it off months ago. It has 6 boxes outlined in colour and within each box are listed the elgs all on one page. I have had a look round the forum but can`t find it and my friend has mine. I will keep looking.

Hi Gater - have a look at this on lancashire schools website

www.lancsngfl.ac.uk

click on curriculum, then early years, then curriculum and it takes you to early learning goals on one A4 page. Let me know if this is what you were thinking of.

37054[/snapback]

Thanks Gwen - glad to know I'm not going mad and it appeared in my file from places unknown! Thanks Marion for your attachment - it isn't exactly the one I wanted, but it will come in handy nonetheless!!!

Thanks guys!

D xxx

No Gwen it isn't - again something useful, but not the one I'm looking for. Rather than having the ELGs, it outlines all the points from the profile on one sheet, colour coded on the one sheet. Must be going mad - and will probably end up typing them out to save hassle!!!

Thanks for your help anyway!

D xxx

Thought I'd let you all know that I've simply typed it up again! It was actually on two A4 sheets - well, it is now I've typed it up!! Computer formats were playing up on me!

Seen as I've done it, I might as well share it with you! I find it easier than flicking through countless pages in the profile - to just be able to see all profile points at the one glance!

D xxx

Profile_points_overview.doc

Profile_points_overview_pg2.doc

Told you it was helpful !!!! Am glad you like - but am sure I found it on here somewhere - if not, it must have arrived all by itself in my computer - spooky!!!

D xxx

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)