Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Passed

paddywack

Hi everyone paddywack here, I have just heard I have officially passed my nvq3 Iam so relieved I didnt ever think I was going to do it but I did and it is worth all the tears and stress.I can start the new term with my promotion relaxed and happy. Thankyou to everyone who gave me help and support now maybe I can do the same although I am still waiting for my portfolio to come back. It is such a great feeling to know I have passed. paddywack xxxxx :o:)xD

Congratulations Paddywack,

Enjoy your promotion position and enjoy the empowerment of gaining level 3, which I know is no easy task, ( especially understanding the jargon!!)

How long did you have to wait between handing your portfolio in and getting your certificate???

One of my staff handed her level 2 in, in February, and we haven't heard anything yet :o

Peggy

Congratulations Paddywack,

Enjoy your promotion position and enjoy the empowerment of gaining level 3, which I know is no easy task, ( especially understanding the jargon!!)

How long did you have to wait between handing your portfolio in and getting your certificate???

One of my staff handed her level 2 in, in February, and we haven't heard anything yet  :o

Peggy

37009[/snapback]

I handed my portfolio in beginning of august I hadnt heard anything last week and because I needed to know before I go back after the hols I rang the training people and asked they then rang the internal verifier who confirmed that I had passed but all paperwork is with someone who is on holiday so I have to wait for my certificate. If I were you I would phone your trianing centre they should be able to find out for you. paddywack

Brilliant ... well done.

It must be great feeling after all that hard work ! Good for you ! One of our Ta's also did it this year and I was always amazed by how much evidence she needed to collect and how often she was observed by her assessor ... the poor thing was always stressed !

Well done Paddywack !

Galleon :D

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)