Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

New Job

:D Hi i would just like to say hello again its been a long time since i've made contact, being really busy finishing my HNC, it's been a long hard year. The information and advise given to me, from all you kind people has been invaluable, Thank you!. It has all paid off as i start my new job in a local nursery school on the 5th September, really looking forward to starting, but i am also really nervous.

Well done Kittykat-both for finishing your HNC and the new job. Try not to be too nervous and just enjoy it-I am sure you will be fine and this age group is so rewarding.

Good luck with everything.

Linda

Congratulations, Kittykat - both on finishing your course and on your new job.

I'm sure a few nerves are in order: but they won't last long: five minutes into your new job and you'll be so busy you won't have time to be nervous!

Enjoy yourself!

Maz

Congratulations ... I am sure you will love your new job. I think everyone is a bit nervous when they start somewhere new, don't worry, enjoy it and you'll soon feel like one of the team ! Good luck !

Nice to hear from you again KittyKat,

Well done on your HNC and new job, Have fun, and I bet you are not as nervous as the new children will be or their parents :oxD

Peggy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)