Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

play to z

Am seriously updating my heuristic play resources and wondered if anyone out there has used this company, the resources look wonderful but are quite expensive and I wondered if they were worth spending out on. I have exhausted all routes such as charity shops, jumble sales and blagging from parents so am prepared to spend some money to get other equipment. www.playtoz.co.uk

I've seen some of their resources and they are lovely but not necessarily things you couldn't source yourself for less money. It sort of depends on how much time you have to collect things though.

I treated us to the Stacking Hoops (look under Little Explorers). They are expensive but are beautiful and the babies love them. I agree with Holly that you could collect the things yourself but this all fits so well on the stand and...well I just couldn't resist!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)