Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Bear Planning For Boogie

Apparently Boogie emailed through the forum. I wasn't sure how to reply, so Boogie, if you're out there, here's the planning! (I'm indebted to people from here for the role play ideas)

36899[/snapback]

Hi Horsechestnut,

Thank you soooooooooooooooo much for the planning. It is fantastic to read through other people's ideas. I am very grateful. If you would like any other ideas I've got MTP on Autumn, toys, fairy tales, people who help us, ourselves, Summer, pets etc Please just let me know if I can be of any help to you.

Thank you again.

Boogie :D

Hello Boogie,

I'd like to see your planning on 'toys' as we're doing it later in the year and I've never done it before. This website is great for ideas isn't it :)

• 4 months later...
Hi Horsechestnut,

Thank you soooooooooooooooo much for the planning.  It is fantastic to read through other people's ideas.  I am very grateful.  If you would like any other ideas I've got MTP on Autumn, toys, fairy tales, people who help us, ourselves, Summer, pets etc  Please just let me know if I can be of any help to you.

Thank you again.

Boogie  :D

36924[/snapback]

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)