Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Play Area Posters

Hi! just a rewuest - someone may be able to point me in the right direction! Does anyone know a website that may have downloadable posters for play areas with key questions for adults - trying to save myself some time typing them all out myself!

Thanks

Sue Palmer publishes a series of keywords, lettering etc for specific role play areas such as 'The Post Office' , 'The Garage' . (Scholastic I think)

I am not sure if that is the type of thing you are looking for as I havent looked at them myself and not sure if they have key questions for adults. (maybe you could email her and ask her)

Hi! just a rewuest - someone may be able to point me in the right direction! Does anyone know a website that may have downloadable posters for play areas with key questions for adults - trying to save myself some time typing them all out myself!

Thanks

36763[/snapback]

Hi

I think I know what type of thing you are looking for. I made some for my classroom last year but had to get the information from lots of different places. I'll see if I can scan mine for you to have a look at. I'll have to do it later though because I haven't got them with me.

Boogie :D

You can buy a set of area posters from Nursery World for about £12. They include key vocab and questions. They also have ideas for setting up and resourcing each area on the back. Hope this is helpful.

Lewisham do a set of 9 full colour A3 provision sheets, which can be laminated and displayed. They cover all 6 areas of learning for each of the 9 provision areas and each area is divided into attitudes, knowledge and skills. They are available from LEARN (Lewisham Early Years Advice and Resource Network, Forester Park School, Boundfield Road, Catford, London SE16 c1PQ. Tel: 020 8695 9806, fax: 020 8698 0900 eys.advisers@btconnect.com or eys.advisers@lewisham.gov.uk .

I hope this is useful,

Ruthanne :)

Thanks

36763[/snapback]

Hi,

Really sorry but I can't seem to find my disc with the information on. I'll keep looking and I will post them if I can find it.

Boogie :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)