Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Clip On Look Listen And Note

Hello

Has anyone updated the 'clip-on Look, Listen and Note' file (originally produced by Biccy, I believe).

They were so useful and I don't want to 're-invent the wheel' if someone out there has already done this and are willing to share. ;) Many thanks - and to Biccy for the original! :wub:

I've made these if there the same thing???? These are the 16 + ones, we have them laminated on key rings aroound the setting....if there of any use let me know and I'll upload the older ones

Hello mouse63 - they are taken from the development matters 'look. listen and note' and are very useful for quick

reference. I am not sure how biccy used them but she named them 'clip-on look, listen and note'. I will upload biccy's file for you to look at.

Thanks moo20 - I already have the older ones - just wondered if anyone had done something similar

with the 2012 EYFS 'what adults could do/provide'.Clip on Look, Listen and Note.pdf

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)