Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Reading Corner - Information Books

Guest terrydoo73

Guest terrydoo73

Does anyone know of a range of information books they could recommend ie animals, insects, farm, construction etc etc. Something that would be of interest to preschoolers and answer a lot of questions that we ourselves find difficult to know too much about! We have been told to invest in good quality books but I do not really know of specific titles to look for. Thanks.

The book depository have some lovely factual books for early years covering all sorts of topics, we used to get a box of books from a book company, which had some lovely books in but you had to buy the lot so googled isbn to find out where to get the ones I wanted, and all most all were on that site and much cheaper than my 'bargain box' was going be.

Look around ur own Area I recently found out that we had a scholastic store tucked five minutes away from my setting in an industrial park! I found it just in time for their sale and I got loads of factual books for a pound :) :)

Don't know if you have a '£1' shop near you but I got loads of A4 size hard back books, insects, wild animals, picture dictionary, picture encycolpaedia, under the ocean, atlas to name but a few! They have stood the test of time and are well used by the children. They never fail to result in the children asking questions, making comments etc etc

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)