Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

C15 R/a And Senrios

Can anyone help with any reflective accounts on this unit or Senrios and answers i am really stuck on this unit.

Thanks

Donna

Hi DIDDLDONNA,

Can't help with reflective accounts, these are your own experiences. :o

What kind of setting are you in? If you have a Child Protection Officer ( which all preschools, nurserys, and schools should have) ask if you can look at the Child Protection Code of Practice-working together, this should be useful.

Don't know if this unit is covered on the NVQ guidance section of this forum, hopefully someone can put a link to it for you.

Peggy

Hi Donna,

If you're really struggling, your Assessor can help with scenarios - have you asked? Or you might try a really useful book " Early years Care and Education S/NVQ Level 3" by Penny Tassoni and Kath Bulman.

Cheers,

Sue :D

Hi,

I am an assessor and if a candidate is struggling with this unit then we can give them the assignments in the assessor file that work through the unit step by step, I dont have my file on hand it is at work but if you want me to post the assignments I can just E mail me your postal address and I will send them on.

Tracey

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)