Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Community Playthings Blocks For Sale

I'm trying to sell a set of Community Playthings Hollow Blocks.

There are 43 pieces comprising of 8 long boards, 4 short boards, 8 large blocks, 15 medium blocks, 6 small blocks and 2 ramps. I believe it's roughly the equivalent of a 'Half School Set' which comprises 44 pieces.

The blocks have been used but are in good condition with only some crayoning/felt tip marks on some blocks.

The compete set (44 pieces) new is currently £1,120.000. I have been uncertain how to price them, and have offered them to forum members that expressed interest via pm with no takers to date, so I think I must have priced them too high at around 50%.

So, how does £350 sound as a price ?

If anyone's interested, please respond asap as my husband is nagging me to empty the garage, so would need to be collected as soon as possible also please.

I'm also selling a large outside sandpit, with a usable pit area of 1,570mm x 1,710mm - with lid which slides open to take up a space of 3,000mm, very solidly made - looking for £50.

Also have a tree seat - basic, six sided, to surround a tree with maximum 510mm diameter - looking for £30.

Please pm if interested and need more details - would attach photo but haven't been able to, sorry!

Hollow blocks now going to a very good new home where I'm sure they'll be well used - Thank you for interest.

Great sandpit and tree seat still need to find a home.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)