Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ourselves Again!

I have had a look at the Norfolk site and it is great. I have downloaded planning for toys, festivals and ourselves which are some of the things we do. At the end of each set of plans is a grid which breaks down the planning for that topic into weeks and what will be covered each week e.g toys week 1 - Teddies and soft toys, week 2 - Puppets and dolls, week 3 - Jigsaws and games. However there is no grid for ourselves. Does anyone have a plan that breaks ourselves into weeks that they could share. Thankyou

Hi Gwen

We are doing Ourselves in preschool in September and these are our headings;

1. Getting to know you 2. What do I look like? 3. My home and family

4. Senses 5. What do I like and emotions 6. Looking after myself. 7.What can I do?

I hope this is what you meant.

Anita

• 2 years later...
Think i have one..hang on.......

There you go.............. :D

Can anyone show me an example of a typical week planner. Wanting to change ours and really struggling!

Hi Gwen,

Would you please write new Norfolk web site address on the Forum as address must have recently changed and i have lost my Favourites link on my computer.

Thanks Marilyn

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)