Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Upper Pay Scale

Hi i am due for threshold in September as advised by my head teacher and she has asked me to put a personal statement together as to why I should move to UPS. I know this may sound stupid but its been a while since I have had to produce a personal statement and my head did not give any other guidance on the matter. Have any of you lovely people got any advice for me as to what to include please????

I would be most grateful for your replies.

Thanks Kate

thanks sooty will have a little look my Head said that i dont need to fill in an application but just to do a personal statement. Will have a littl look though thanks for the reply :)

Thanks for replying ladies! Yeh my head said all I need to do is write a personal statement because she has observed me for the past 3 years and has enough evidence to support her judgement

Kate

I thought 2 successful PM cycles was all that was required.

Catma, that was the original application process but I think it has been simplified now.

Aha!! thanks for the info - some things I miss in the fast changing world of schools when I'm not managing them myself anymore!

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)