Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

New Ilp

I'm playing around with the format for an new ILP and would like some feed back if anyone can help???

This would be an ilp for under 3's.

I've based it on the circle in the development matters booklet.

Small circle for 'unique child' name - and interests

Middle circle would have a target for each of the 3 learning areas (page number of linking obs would be written next to target

outer circle would be suggested activities or opportunities to link these together

atm, we do an ilp for each child each month as long as they have hit target, but I feel this doesn't give children much time and often staff set easy targets that they know they can do already - perhaps a longer time scale gives the opportunity to practice and develop these skills???

anyway please let me know what you think - even or especially if you hate it

thanks all :)

Thanks for sharing it. I think it looks a really interesting way of planning for under 3's. We don't set timescales for targets/next steps for little ones, we just plan the next one when a target has been met (or adapt if it isn't really working)

Beehive

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)