Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Story Visuals

does anyone know where i might be able to download story visuals for the 3 little pigs? we have lost our copy at nursery and im not an artist so am very reluctant to draw them!

thanks

does anyone know where i might be able to download story visuals for the 3 little pigs? we have lost our copy at nursery and im not an artist so am very reluctant to draw them!

thanks

35758[/snapback]

cant remember offhand will look when I go in next week(to do the planning!!)unless someone beats me to it and posts answer.

Oooo Sue I like!

I have just printed off the pictures for 5 Red apples

I've typed out the first verse in a different font but left a gap where Five red apples should be. I've done it big so it fills a landscape page of A4

Then I've typed out the numbers separately as well as red apples and red apple (it bugged me that the verse they had said one red apples!)

My plan (yeah we all know what happens to THOSE!) is to laminate it all then to have the whole poem up and as we get to each new verse have a child change the number and to point out that with 'one' there is no 's' on hte apple (HA HA what am I ON - they're THREE!!! It'll make me happy tho so let me waffle)

Now one question... do I use velcro or attach it all to felt as suggested on the site? Anyone had experience of both to compare?

These sites do look good - I've marked them to go back and have another look later. Thanks Sue! I reckon you should probably stick on the velcro Pandemonium, as the felt may be less likely to stick. even if you are using a felt board. I've found making my own resources in the past that laminating and a bit of sticky velcro works just fine. (And is probably less expensive!)

Have fun!

Krissy :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)