Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

The Biggest Thank You In The World!

Hi Everyone,

After Finishing Harry Potter yesterday which marked the official start to my holiday (funny to see that I am not the only one judging by one of the other topics here!) I would like to say the world's biggest 'THANK YOU' to all of the support that I have received from you guys over the past year.

I am happy to say have completed my NQT year - and although it has been an interesting year (no co-ordinator , HT off long term sick, working along side 2 unqualified teachers, and with a SMT who could perhaps have some traning in FS :o ) I have learnt so much!!!

From great planning ideas to kind words during some of my various vents I have REALLY appriciated being able to log on here when the hour was late and getting a sane reply when I seem to be the only one at school saying 'hang on a second but...'

I am so glad that a year ago I saw a small link to this site from somewhere and clicked. My hat comes off to everyone involved in this site - it has truely been a lifesaver!!!

Anyway thanks eveyone once again

Have a great Summer

:D:D:D

Guest alisonjayne

I must say I have to agree with you ladybug this site has definitely kept me sane during what has also been my first year, Its been a year of ups and downs but you always know that someone is here to offer words of advice or comfort. Well done for getting through this year ladybug people keep telling me that the first year is the toughest. I hope they are right.

Enjoy a well earned rest before planning and prep for next year.

Ali

Hi Ali and Ladybug

I am glad you have got so much from the site-as I know we all have. It really can be a life saver-or at least a sanity saver!!

Have a great summer!

Linda