Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Holidays

Enjoy your holidays for those in preschool!Put the books away and enjoy your families.You all have done a terrific job for low pay and although you love your jobs its now time for a rest!!

I have given up preschool work and now do two days stress free nannying !Love my new life in East Sussex its a great place!!

I have vowed not to get any paperwork out until after my family holiday on 13th August. I have actually managed to get some parents to come to the pre school for a day in the the holidays to tidy garden, paint doors etc. Major miracle.

Hope everyone has a fantastice hols.

Net x

Happy holidays to everyone too - have unloaded the boxes from the car and distributed them around the house/attic etc - will get to them later in the summer - how depressing to have to do all that filing. Still lets all enjoy for now

Nikki

Just wanted to repeat the sentiments: enjoys the holidays! :o

I'm just wondering how far in to the holidays my dreams will be contaminated by school stuff!?!

I have vowed not to get any paperwork out until after my family holiday on 13th August. I have actually managed to get some parents to come to the pre school for a day in the the holidays to tidy garden, paint doors etc. Major miracle.

Hope everyone has a fantastice hols.

Net x

35353[/snapback]

I finished on friday, and apart from the 3 soiled nappies and sack of recyclable rubbish, everything else is still loaded in my car :(xD.

No doubt I shall move it all indoors when I have sorted my office and attic to make space for it all. :o

Peggy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)